Friday, July 3, 2015

Things Things Thursday 7.3.15

Three Things Thursday 

School is out! It is finally summer vacation! This is my first summer off since 2005, I am not working nor attending school myself. I have been home for 6 days already and I love waking up when the sun is already out. Like any other normal adult, I love a good to-do list. My three things Thursday is a list of things I want to do this summer!



 1: About 9 months before turning 30, I created a 30 before 30 list. Since the list was created and changed numerous times, I am still working on it with four months to go until my 31st birthday.  This weekend, on the 4th of July, I will completing the last item on my list. I am so excited!



2: Since life is so hectic during the school year, I have a long list of things that need to be done. Such as upload my photos from my recent trip to South Africa and from India last year. I love taking photos on my DSLR, however I haven't been taking the time to upload and organize them and more importantly SHARE the photos.



3: To focus on myself. Being a teacher, a daughter and the first born child in a Indian family, I have a tendency to not place myself first. So this summer, I am going to relax, kick back and focus on myself. 




Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! 

Happy Birthday America!



Check out the original bloggers from Three Thing Thursdays: Raj from Pink Chai Living, Nisha from Love Laugh Mirch, or Salma from The Write Balance