Thursday, November 26, 2015

Three Things Thursday 11.26.15

Three Things Thursday 11.26.15

Today is the kickoff the American holiday season with the Thanksgiving holiday, people travel from near and far to go home to their loved ones. This year is extra special, because for the first time we have family coming from out of town, usually everyone is within a two hour driving distance. 

Today's Three Things Thursday is dedicated to why this Thanksgiving I am extra grateful! 

1: The last few days I have been in the middle of a health scare. I got good news late last night. However, until I got results, I kept on pondering the "what if"'; what if the results weren't in my favor, what if I had to take time off from my job for treatment. Fortunately, with the prayers and positive energy from my loved ones, my preliminary testing results have been in my favor. ::sigh of relief::


 Source: http://www.nwasianweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/33_06/blog_health.jpg


2: I have been blessed this year to be able to travel the world. I have gone to South Africa, Australia and New Zealand this year. A friend and I took the leap, in the midst of the Ebola epidemic in Africa, we were on our way to South Africa. 


Source: The Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia

3: Last but never the least, my parents. They have been an endless pillars of support. Even the last few days, they both put aside their ailments to make sure my needs were met. I am a independent, working woman and yet my need for my parents when I was going to a medical scare was so significant. 


Source: http://blog.thrillophilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1905012Q9dpB8jitxuDkdRiMYAXLdPnWFqRtVXKAO28Io7_jhBbMtSCVai_EnHoxeVgiZb1aX+nfpXBgAMmtjWsCqzvHg.jpg

Wishing you ALL a healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!!



Check out the original bloggers from Three Thing Thursdays: Raj from Pink Chai Living, Nisha from Love Laugh Mirch, or Salma from The Write Balance