Thursday, December 3, 2015

Three Things Thursday 12.3.15

Three Things Thursday 12.3.15 

Wow, where has time gone? It is December, guys, DECEMBER!!!!!! This year has been amazing, more on that later, I promise. 

This weekend, I am spending the weekend with my cousin and her family in Dirty Jersey. As I mentioned in my first post, I love being an Aunt! This weekend, I get to surround myself with my three beautiful nieces, who will be running circles around me giggling and laughing. This is our 2nd annual holiday weekend tradition, we will decorate a gingerbread house and bake cupcake and we cap the night off with a Bollywood film. My nieces are huge Bollywood fans like their Massi. With the types of films getting released lately, it is difficult to find kid appropriate movies (NO gyrating dance moves and talking about Sheela and her jawani please!!!!)

Here are my three favorite kid friendly Bollywood films, so cuddle up with the little ones in your life and enjoy a family friendly Bollywood night!

1: Bajrangi Bhaijaan: 
This movie has Salman Khan, if you don't know who he is, stop what you are doing and Google him!!!





2: Do Dooni Chaar: 
This film reunites the real life couple Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh on the big screen!



3: Khoobsurat:
This last film is produced by Disney and has all the components of a good Disney movie and I can't wait to watch it on Saturday with my nieces! The main "hero" in this Bollywood/Disney film is Fawad Khan, such adorable eye candy! 



What are some kid friendly Bollywood films you recommend?




Check out the original bloggers from Three Thing Thursdays: Raj from Pink Chai Living, Nisha from Love Laugh Mirch, or Salma from The Write Balance